You work hard to make your business stand out in the crowd. Does your bottom line reflect that work?
Morrison’s Retail Security Consultants strives to empower business owners to take control of their Loss Prevention issues. With 43% of American loss revenue being attributed to employees and 39% of the same attributed to shoplifters (according to the THE GLOBAL RETAIL THEFT BAROMETER), your business stands to keep a lot more profits by addressing these two aspects of loss prevention. At Morrison’s we do just that, whether it’s by one or a combination of:
- Investigations into internal theft issues including: surveillance, custodial interviews, and interrogations.
- Provide training classes on the basics of retail asset protection procedures. Included in this Powerpoint presentation will be discussions on physical security of property, the hiring process to include background checks and drug testing, cash control procedures, inventory control procedures, safety and security policies and procedures. The training program will be personalized to meet the particular needs of the company being trained.
- Inquiries into suspicions of internal theft
- Robbery prevention assessment
- On-site Consultations: physical assessment of business which is designed to help the business owner present a positive place to shop, work and invest. MRSC will look at: alarm systems, panic buttons, building access security, external structural protection, etc.
- Internal operational audits designed to identify cost-saving recommendations in the daily operation of the business.
- Mystery shops
- Evaluate and recommend procedures for hiring that are geared towards reducing the likelihood of hiring a threat to company assets.
- Hand writing analysis aimed at identifying solution to internal investigations.
Securing Your Business Is Our Business
The founder and CEO of Morrison’s Retail Security Consultants, Bill Morrison, has over 35 years combined experience in Law Enforcement and Loss Prevention. Bill has been conducting security consultations, retail investigations, and criminal investigations since 1970. He decided to launch Morrison’s Retail Security Consultants in an effort to provide personal, hands-on Loss Prevention services to those retail establishments who have an occasional need for a qualified Loss Prevention Agent but do not have the budget for a full-time employee added to their payroll.